PROPS to SEAN MICHAELand PAUL C.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jads57, Feb 22, 2008.

1. jads57

jads57 Supporting Member

I just want to give a BIG THANKS to Sean Michael at Lovepedal for taking care of me, and my eternity pedal. Folks not only does this guy build GREAT pedals, he`s a GREAT Guy as well! I`ve also found chatting w Paul Cochrane( Tim, and Timmy pedals) a great experience as well. Not only am I able to find my musical voice but I`m really happy to support builders that have great ethics as well. A RARE find indeed! Cheers to both of these guys.

2. PlexiFuzz

PlexiFuzz I know karate. Voodoo, too. Silver Supporting Member

Sean is totally taking care of me on an issue I had with a pedal. Very, very cool guy (who makes great sounding pedals).

3. rewog

rewog Member

That would be Sean Dunigan at Lovepedal.

4. jads57

jads57 Supporting Member

I beleive he also goes by the name Magigboy as well. And most deseverdively so.

5. Rock72

Rock72 Member

I've always found Sean to be most helpful, and he has always answered my questions. Which is why I have Lovepedal on my board. Great pedals!