protools le

wsaraceni

can you output the audio of the protools through the regular soundcard on your computer or does it have to go through the mbox. i cant seem to find any place that will let me do it.

wsaraceni

o well. stinks but nothing i can do i guess. Maybe the solution is to buy a pair of powered monitors to leave hooked up to the mbox???

melondaoust

Originally posted by wsaraceni
o well. stinks but nothing i can do i guess. Maybe the solution is to buy a pair of powered monitors to leave hooked up to the mbox???
That would be the way to go.

Chiba

Platinum Supporting Member
001 works the same way.

I run the main outputs of my 001 into a power amp, then to passive monitors. My plan is to get a set of good powered monitors and run those off the Monitor Outs.

--chiba

tonefreak

Originally posted by MichaelK
Why?
Its a long story... I monitor using a Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro. I run my instruments to the mixer as well. Allows me to record without any latency.

MichaelK

Originally posted by tonefreak
Its a long story... I monitor using a Mackie 1202 VLZ Pro. I run my instruments to the mixer as well. Allows me to record without any latency.
For tracking I understand, but for playback there's no advantage... unless you're saying it's already wired up that way and therefore less hassle. Which makes sense. :)

tonefreak

Originally posted by MichaelK
For tracking I understand, but for playback there's no advantage... unless you're saying it's already wired up that way and therefore less hassle. Which makes sense. :)
Bingo! I should have been more clear! :D

Trending Topics