• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Proud /13 LDW Owner

hathisisfunnyha

Silver Supporting Member
I just picked up a LDW head from Mark Williams on TGP and got the matching cab from Wild West Guitars in Riverside. This amp smokes. It exceeds all of my expectations.

Useable Master Volume with Gain to spare with just the twist of my Esquire's volume knob.

I recommend everyone try one of these at least once

rustolium

This is such interesting timing. Fred is sending me an LDW any day now and I can't wait. His amps are really nice. Thanks for making me even more excited.

GSVBagpuss

They are sooo tempting! When I get my own place in a few months and have some cash freed up, they're high on the list to try!

Just got to find a sensibly priced one in the UK - stupid prices over here

sickboy79

Congrats! I recently picked up a LDW and the matching 2x12F cab myself (back in Sept). Truly an AMAZING amp. A standout in my collection.

Trending Topics