• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold PRS 408 Solid Rosewood Neck 10 Top

PSLUAN

Silver Supporting Member
PRS 408, mahogany body, beautiful 10 Top blood orange, solid rosewood neck with rosewood fretboard, pattern curve. DGT fret wire (yes, HUGE).

I have played several solid rosewood necks, and this one is the best. It's quarter sawn, color is dark and uniform, it also feels very smooth.

Although this guitar looks very elegant (I almost called it "Rosie"), it is actually an fire-breathing beast. Trust me she throws punches rather than giving kisses. Like most rosewood guitars, the low-mids and high shimmers of this thing make it piano like.

Mods: tremol-no installed. You can easily lock the bridge and do drop tunings.

Condition: NOT collectors condition. This is players guitar. Several dings and dents on the back and edge of the body as shown in the picture but nothing on the top or neck. Generally it is in VG to Excellent condition. Fret wires have full life time ahead.

The problem is I have two 408s and both of them are amazing. I am selling this one to try something else.

OHSC (excellent shape) and paper works included.

Price: $old on Reverb.

Feel free to offer me cash + guitar deals, but make sure there is at least $1500 cash involved.

View media item 50384View media item 50380View media item 50383View media item 50381View media item 50382View media item 50377View media item 50376View media item 50375

Last edited:

PSLUAN

Silver Supporting Member
Not interested in trades anymore - I just bought what I wanted. Feel free to throw me offers.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom