• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PRS amps

Drifting

Anyone plays his new amps yet? curious to hear what they are all about.
I too am curious, only audio I've heard was the very brief Derek Trucks clip(He'd probably sound great through anything).

I haven't actually heards words of anyone who's played or heard one however. I'd think someone would've picked one up by now, albeit the economy.

Heard nothing but great things about Sewell's though.

GeLoFi

Silver Supporting Member
They aren't really out yet, probably not until Fall from what I've heard.

Drifting

They aren't really out yet, probably not until Fall from what I've heard.
Oh, well that explains alot.

The wait drags on. I did have a friend who went to NAMM, and said she really liked them . In her words "they set their dirty amp up clean, and their clean amp up dirty, and they sounded great".

GuitarG

I'm curious as to which model Derek is playing. I saw the video from the PRS site w/ Derek but he didn't mention which model he was using, The Sewell, the Dallas or the Blue Sierra. He does appear to be using their 4x10" cab.
He sure sounds good with it on the Beacon shows.

Trending Topics