• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold PRS Custom 22 Soapy 10 Top, EBMM JP6 BFR

pooshoes

Hello,

I am looking for a PRS Custom 24 with 10 top and birds, a PRS P24, Anything Suhr, A nice 7 string, perhaps an EBMM Majesty?

For trade I have:

2007 Paul Reed Smith Single Cut Trem - TRADED!

2008 PRS CU22 10 Top with original Soapbar Seymour Duncan p-90's. This top is also amazing, it shifts so much and the amber finish displays it beautifully. This guitar has one small ding on the horn but overall excellent shape. Has the hollow birds. I think this was a limited release in 2008. It's got single coil tones covered but crank up the volume and can produce some killer thick lead tones. Very low action. $2200 + shipping

2015 EBMM JP6 BFR - Beautiful flamed top, in mint shape. Has individual piezo and pickup outputs but you can output both from the mono jack and blend them together. Plays super fast. $2400 + shipping

Incoming Guitar: 2014 EBBM JP6 Red Burst w/Rosewood Neck - It's on the way but I could consider a trade for the right guitar. $1800+ shipping

Please let me know what you have. Can add or accept cash on top for the right guitar. Let me know if you need more pictures!

Thanks,

View media item 23263View media item 23266

Last edited:

Trending Topics