Prs Mira Guitars

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by blood5150, Jan 28, 2008.

1. blood5150

blood5150 Member

2. smallbutmighty

smallbutmighty Member

I just bought an orange one too. I LOVE it. When I first saw them online I was a little hesitant. Didn't like that it had a pickguard. After a while it grew on me. The first time I played one, I was pretty much blown away. I loved the playability, the tone, the layout of the controls, the fact that the coil-tap tones were actually usable. My only gripe is that it is the tiniest bit neck-heavy, but not nearly so much as some Hamers or other LP Jr. shapes I have played. After playing it a few more times, I knew I would be getting one.

For a better review, check the HC databases. There are only two...mine is the second one.

A

3. blood5150

blood5150 Member

Nice... that is the one I want to order in a couple of months.

Glad to hear that someone else thinks that they are cool.

4. prsflame

prsflame Member

I'm the proud owner of a vintage Orange, with brids and tortoise guard. I wrote a review on here a few threads back, but can't seem to locate it.My Mira is a lightweight,well balanced guitar that was built to rock .It cuts through a live mix extremely well. I own guitars that cost 5X's as much, and get the most compliments on my lead tone when I gig this one, so go figure. :D

It's a versatile, giggable guitar that's hard to beat in it's pricepoint. I can leave my 86 at home, and grab this one.

5. sqadan

sqadan Member

PRS's new stuff is starting to grow on me... I love the SE One with the single P-90. Very cool guitar.

6. axenelz

axenelz Member

I played one a few weeks ago at a local store. They are very nice feeling guitars. The fretwork was just outstanding.