• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PRS Owners May Hate Me For This.......

skeeterbuck

You need to email a pic of that to PRS. Tell them that you have a problem with the finish on your guitar and see if a refin is covered under the warranty. :roll:roll:roll

bilbal

I dig PRSi a lot. That is probably one of my very favorite even though it is so far removed from the "traditional" PRS.

Nicely done!!!

b

Izy

its your guitar, do whatever you want with it.....

I admire you. You have guts!

I like the top, the back.....i'm still deciding.

Ron4406

Wow.
Thats a very different responce then Id thought Id get.
Thanks Guys!:dude
That thing was as fun as it was challenging.

sahhas

Silver Supporting Member
ok, that is TOTALLY cool!
the prs is growing on me over the yrs, but my complaint about everyone i see is that they look like they have so much finish on them they never look old and beat up! (ex: see srv's strat, or rory g.'s strat, or reeves gabrels junk collaged parker nitefly, etc).
now that one looks cool!
great project. gives it some character for sure!!!!

the thing i've always thought was interesting was PRS decided to develop a guitar that was 1/2 gibson, 1/2 strat ....and EVH's original ideas was to build a guitar for himself that was what he liked about gibsons and what he liked about fenders...both done w/in a few yrs of each other...
great guitar..
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=235503632389016121
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5791548553161416906&hl=en

Pat Healy

I admire your courage and inventiveness. :BEER

That said, the thought of doing that to my PRS makes me want to cry!

Trending Topics