PRS plastic sleeve for trem arm broken... Where do I get one?

Braunzo

I've done some searching and maybe I'm just looking over it completely... I would shoot PRS an email but I'm sure they're shut down for the holidays. Anyone know where I can get one?

Are you talking about the trem arm tip? Most aftermarket ones made for Strat arms fit in my experience, including the ones most GC's have behind the counter. I use a tiny dab of industrial adhesive goo on the end of the metal arm to help keep the tip in place. It's easy to replace these with a proper PRS down the road if you like. Hope this helps.

Braunzo

Are you talking about the trem arm tip? Most aftermarket ones made for Strat arms fit in my experience, including the ones most GC's have behind the counter. I use a tiny dab of industrial adhesive goo on the end of the metal arm to help keep the tip in place. It's easy to replace these with a proper PRS down the road if you like. Hope this helps.
No. Talking about sleeve where the arm goes into the bridge itself.

standard24

I needed a PRS saddle length adjustment screw. When I called them, the only question they asked was "what flavor"? (Chrome/black/gold...) No charge and no shipping. Thanks PRS!

wilblee

Hack sans shame
I needed a PRS saddle length adjustment screw. When I called them, the only question they asked was "what flavor"? (Chrome/black/gold...) No charge and no shipping. Thanks PRS!

I had the same experience. I emailed them. 2-3 days later the parts I needed were in my mailbox.

Love their guitars. Love their customer care.

Braunzo

I'm going to try and call next. I'm really put off by having to spend $25 to get one little plastic bit.

Braunzo

Well, I gave them a call and they directed me back to parts. They're just sending me one out today no charge, which is awesome. I was really, really put off by the idea of spending $25 for a bunch of screws and stuff.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom