Prs Signature Limited, CA Cargo Raw

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by ducmike, Apr 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ducmike

ducmike Silver Supporting Member

Super nice PRS, very light. I don't have accurate scales, but around 6lbs by the bathroom scale method. Great tone, the 408s have become my favorite PRS pickup. All original and includes the original signature case, the form fit with blue interior, and all case candy. No damage, chips,dings or blems, just some light pick marks. Pattern neck, stop tail, 408 pups with 3 way and the 2 mini switch splitters, abalone outlined with MOP birds, artist maple top, mahogany neck w/bound rosewood board that is very dark, hybrid hardware. Looking for $3200 OBO shipped and paypal.

Really need to cash out if I am going to give this up.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/ducmike/PRS%20Signature%20LTD/IMG_0519_zpsz43le5io.jpg[/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2014 CA Cargo, raw with the stock Baggs Element pick up. All original, perfect shape. I really love this guitar, but my trips are really to short to take a guitar, and I could use the cash. Includes the original soft case and all the paperwork. The Cargo sounds fantastic when pugged in. It sound great acoustically too, but WOW! when plugged in. $800 SOLD!

Price includes shipping in lower 48 and paypal fees. No trades please. Thanks!

[​IMG]

More Pics http://s26.photobucket.com/user/ducmike/library/Cargo?sort=3&page=1

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. ducmike

3. ducmike

4. ducmike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.