• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

PRS Special 22 - How many built?

PUMAMAN

Seem's to be top secret info with PRS. Anyone out there that can help me out?

Just picked up one in fireburst red and a wide fat neck. Love this thing. I would really to find out all I can about it. Looks like it was only offered in 2010 but thats about all I have found on them.

Thanks to anyone that can shed some light on my curious mind. :D

Whitecat

PRS never shares build numbers unless they are specifically using those numbers as a marketing tool (a la limited editions etc). Would be hard to find out.

scott520

Seem's to be top secret info with PRS. Anyone out there that can help me out?

Just picked up one in fireburst red and a wide fat neck. Love this thing. I would really to find out all I can about it. Looks like it was only offered in 2010 but thats about all I have found on them.

Thanks to anyone that can shed some light on my curious mind. :D
What all are you wanting to know exactly? Just how many were made?

PUMAMAN

Hey Mike,
Yeah I tried customer service. The response was "I don't have that info" "we don't keep track of how many of each model is built" Yeah right..whatever. Sounds like its top secrect info they don't give out or the person in customer service didn't want to take the time to find out. Geeeesh.

Would love to at least know how many were made. Of course I wouldn't mind knowing things like how many with a wide fat neck, how many in fireburst red, how many 10 tops.

detroiter711

Try posting on the PRS official forum. Sean may be able to answer your question. He is an employee there who regularly posts and and answers questions.

Trending Topics