PRS Starla x!!

Kylerbluesman

I just bought a PRS Starla x today and was blown away. The sustain is amazing, the pickups are just right, the guitar's lightweight, and looks awesome. I wanted to hear some opinions on people who have had them before.

Chicago Slim

I have the regular Starla. I'm amazed by the sustain and articulation. You can hear hammers, pull-offs and slides, much clearer than any other guitar that I have owned.

pcovers

Something must be out of balance in the conventional wisdom universe. How can it be that a guitar that is both light and relatively thin produce this amazing sustain. I do believe you though, as I had a Mira that could hold a note pretty much as long as you wanted. It is a good thing when what is "supposed" to be is contradicted with reality.

Pics, where are the pics!

alguit

Silver Supporting Member
Nice guitars! I have two, a 2008 Cherry see-though finish with dots and a 2009 Neptune's Jewel with birds-these, along with a Suhr Classic and a Big Tex Tele, have become my main guitars.

The Starlas made my LP Historic expendable-never thought that could happen...

bluegrif

I'm really wanting a Starla X soapbar. Unfortunately I have no business buying another guitar right now. :mad:

Trending Topics