PRS Zach Myers SE Semihollow - with upgrades!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by BarryJ, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarryJ

BarryJ Supporting Member

The purge continues…...

Up for sale is my Paul Reed Smith Zach Myers SE semihollow. This is an incredibly cool and versatile guitar - quite possible the best of the SE’s. Same size as the standard PRS Singlecut, but semi-hollow - mahogany neck and back, maple top. Some other features unique to this model are the adjustable stoptail (can intonate each string), and a satin-finish neck (smooth!). This has the Wide-Fat neck profile - and yeah, this one’s pretty fat (24.5” scale, too).

This one’s had some big electronics upgrades done. First, the neck pickup is a Duncan Seth Lover, and the bridge pickup is a Suhr SSH+. The Suhr is wired to a Bourns push-pull pot for coil-tapping (the Seth Lover doesn’t split). Here’s the part that will strike some of you strange until you think about it for a minute - the push-pull pot for the bridge Suhr is also the neck pickup volume control. This is actually very convenient, as that’s the knob closest to your picking hand.

Very, very clean - and 7.2 lbs.! Comes with the killer PRS gigbag

$650 will get this one shipped to your door

Big old picture gallery - https://plus.google.com/photos/100661410805038930814/albums/6134818764142011105?banner=pwa

[​IMG]

2. BarryJ

BarryJ Supporting Member

3. jads57

jads57 Supporting Member

Have one of these,great guitar especially w/ p/up upgrades! I put a set of Gibson 57 Classic/Classic+ wonderful!

4. BarryJ

BarryJ Supporting Member

5. BarryJ

BarryJ Supporting Member

6. BarryJ

BarryJ Supporting Member

Hmmm - might not be here much longer......

7. captainfig

captainfig Member

I've been dying to try one of these. I think most of the SE line guitars are pretty decent. This one is definitely the best looking for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.