PS-3 content...(not the gaming system)

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Isaiah4Autumn, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Isaiah4Autumn

Isaiah4Autumn Member

I just got my hands on a Boss PS-3 and haven't really dived into all of the sonic capabilities yet...but I was wondering if any of my fellow PS-3 users wouldn't mind sharing some of their go-to settings and telling me what other effects that you might combine with this lilttle blue wonder.

Thanks...:phones

2. Isaiah4Autumn

Isaiah4Autumn Member

thanks...I was wondering if anyone has combined it before a delay or after a delay in their signal chain?

3. Uma Floresta

Uma Floresta Senior Member

When I had one, I had it near the end of the chain, just before delay. Mode 7 was most frequently used, probably. Most modes can add some kind of delay, whether a pitch shifted delay or just a regular delay.

4. NewarkWilder

NewarkWilder Member

I use mine with an optical expression pedal for wierd wooshy divebomb/octave up sounds that fit beautifully into a dense delay-heavy soundscape...

besides that... doesn't get a lot of use really. I could probably be finding better use for it but I love it for the exp pedal mode and having one of these really helps keep it fluid & airy-

http://www.deviever.com/fx/peep/index.html