• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

PSA: 20% off @ Prymaxe and Pro Guitar Shop

Will Chen

Platinum Supporting Member
They've been running some sales lately. 20% off will get a bite from me for sure. Gotta keep an eye out to see if anyone matches...

jordane93

Dang. Let the temptation begin!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
This. Especially since I want either a Mojo Hand FX Dewdrop or EQD Dispatch Master. I just bought an ISO 5 and a Fuel Tank Junior already today not knowing about the code:jo

richpjr

I held out the last time a few weeks ago when they had the 20% off sale. And again when they extended it. But the temptation is too strong and I just ordered an Eventide H9.

Holzar1988

Gold Supporting Member
I held out the last time a few weeks ago when they had the 20% off sale. And again when they extended it. But I the temptation is too strong and I just ordered an Eventide H9.
You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

funkymonk10

I don't have the funds to take advantage of this sale either :cry: But do sales like this happen fairly frequently? I've never really paid attention to who has sales and when.

skiltrip

Supporting Member
I'm liking that there's really nothing I want or need right now, though I'm perusing the Prymaxe site as I type this, just in case.

moemoe6434

I'm liking that there's really nothing I want or need right now, though I'm perusing the Prymaxe site as I type this, just in case.

What I want and need are not in stock or not on sale per usual, but I start to get the urge :jo on big items like the Carl martin Octa Switch and the Boomerang..... Both are to be excluded, but the cose still works! that is over $80 savings on each item!

DaveKS

Got my chameleon by T-Rex 20% off! thanks for the tip. Heck with voodoo if they don't want participate in sales, sale lost.

hazmat33

If the cart won't give the discount just send them an email and they will send you a custom code for what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Topics

Top Bottom