• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PSA: BBE 282iR $35 At GC

DaveKS

Always loved what my old BBE 362 did for audio, so thought this little half rack desktop processor seemed like great deal for $119 off. Haven't tried this specific model but thought I'd pass it on. Figured for $35 for a stereo unit, what the heck. Not really much out there on this series as far as hands on reviews.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/BBE-282...-RCA-and-3-5mm-Connections-J00589-i3316122.gc

There's also the 282iQ with 1/4 connections for $5 more, but I can make my own RCA to 1/4 George L's if needed so figured I'd save the $5.

Anybody not familiar with BBE, their bypass switch is not the best, if you really want to hear a true a/b compare set it up in bypass looper, tape loop or mixer insert to bring it in and out. And a little bit of mayo goes a long way with these units, don't over do it.

DaveKS

Wow, just came a few minutes ago. Guitar center states size as...
Dimensions: 10.63”(W) x 8.27”(D) x 2.36”(H)
So I was thinking half rack type size.

Well that's the size of the damn box it comes in. :roll

These thing are small, 5.75" wide, 7" deep counting knobs and jacks and only 1.5" tall. Sets right on top of my powered speaker like it was made for it. You could put 3 of these on a rack shelf with room to spare. Heck bet you could even shoehorn one of these on a big pedalboard.

Also very heavy and sturdy feeling in its construction.

Trending Topics