PSA - Dwolla the better alternative to PayPal?

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by MasterEvan07, Feb 19, 2012.

1. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Supporting Member

I've heard many people frustrated and hateful towards eBay and PayPal for myriad reasons, so I'm making a call out for anyone unaware of Dwolla.com as an alternative. It just recently popped up on my radar but I've heard a lot of good things about it since finding it.

Please check it out, chime in, mods make this a sticky if it's useful, whatever.

Just want to raise awareness of a possible transaction alternative for my TGP brothers and sisters - dig it.

Dwolla.com

2. Niblos

Niblos Member

Ebay and it's sister company, Paypal have become a total rip in my opinion. I do appreciate this bit of news. Thanks!

3. vortexxxx

vortexxxx Member

The hard part is getting people to switch from PayPal.

4. MasterEvan07

MasterEvan07 Supporting Member

Too true...let's start the revolution!

I plan to offer the option of dwolla or PP from now on in emporium sales just to raise awareness and at least create some curiosity.

It was actually a post by another TGPer that reminded me of the company in the first place! I had been looking for them but couldn't remember the name.