PSA- Fender Jacknife Stand for $9.99

guitarman3001

Slept on it and figured for $10 it's worth checking out. Ordered two this morning. My current gig guitar stand has seen better days.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like it'll fold small enough to fit in the gig bag, which would make it very cool for grab and go...

mrpinter

Platinum Supporting Member
Sub PSA PSA:

I don't know if this one has the same deal from Fender, but at GC this stand is also less than $10. I have some of them and they work very well.

fender%20foldup%20guitar%20stand.jpg

Garage Dog

:agree

I have the stand pictured above and is a very nice sturdy and collapsible stand.
I did buy the jackknife stand to give it a try though.

fenderjapan

World Heavyweight Champion
Silver Supporting Member
I mean its a $10 stand, worst case you can throw it in the guitar case and use it at gigs.

Garage Dog

Quick Update!
I finally received my stand yesterday.
It is nothing to write home about.
It will walk on you making stability a issue.
I think this could be over come by putting a wedge in by one of the hinges.
There is no way i would take this out of the house to use and using it in the house it would be used for guitars that are not handled much.
Fender makes the stand pictured a couple posts above which is inexpensive,more compact ,and much sturdier than the jackknife.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender/...601053082-sku^[email protected]^PLA

Sociophile

"Ignore" Button Aficionado
I got all three awhile ago.

They are attractive and work well for my needs. I had too many guitars and too few stands to have them out and about. Now I have them all at hand. I just lean them up on the stand in the corner and they're good to go.

I can see how you wouldn't want them "in the round," too easy to accidentally knock over. You probably also don't want to use them if you have small children. I see no particular impediment to using them on stage, unless you have a very active stage show; their size, weight, and ability to fold actually make them ideal for travel.

Tldr; Great to stick in a corner or closet, not great around pets or small kids. Good buy for $12.99 or less.

zul

Gold Supporting Member
I've had their A frame for electric for a long time.
Compact, light, sturdy enough, great for grab and go.
With my HSS, I never felt it was too tippy, or unstable.
Received an Ultimate hanging stand as a gift, so use that live presently.

Never tried these wood ones though. However at around ten bucks each...

broken_sound

Nerd
Gold Supporting Member
Mine came this morning. Not much to really say, they look nice and they hold a guitar.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom