PSA: found a great, cheap case for my Atomic Amplifire

strumminsix

Silver Supporting Member
Lucky enough to get one locally for a great price. Not loving the FX but those Fender amp models are great! I searched for an hour for a gig bag or case for it to just toss in my bag. Came up short. Then found this:

Fits it perfectly without pressure on knobs. And only $16. I'm sure there are other options but that's what I found.

dbagchee

Silver Supporting Member
Here's the link:

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Camera-Protective-Waterproof-Shockproof-Olympus/dp/B01DNOZN6K/

ShaunOsovs

that looks like a great alternative! I'd love to see a entire thread of affordable cases for various modelers, the manufacturer designed ones are usually on the expensive side largely just due to branding anyways. Lets see some Helix/AX8/Kemper case alternatives!

JoeB63

Silver Supporting Member
that looks like a great alternative! I'd love to see a entire thread of affordable cases for various modelers, the manufacturer designed ones are usually on the expensive side largely just due to branding anyways. Lets see some Helix/AX8/Kemper case alternatives!

Yeah, I should mention that the Kemper-branded bag fits the KPA and its floorboard controller, but barely. And since you're squeezing it in there, it puts too much stress on the bag. Mine is starting to come apart, after about 50 gigs with it. A cheaper/better alternative would be nice..... Or Kemper can redesign the bag to better fit the controller along with the KPA.

flcmcya

Gold Supporting Member
You would think that would have been in the design from the getgo!

ShaunOsovs

Yeah, I should mention that the Kemper-branded bag fits the KPA and its floorboard controller, but barely. And since you're squeezing it in there, it puts too much stress on the bag. Mine is starting to come apart, after about 50 gigs with it. A cheaper/better alternative would be nice..... Or Kemper can redesign the bag to better fit the controller along with the KPA.

Definitely interested in this -- I don't gig with my Kemper, but I would still like to buy a reasonably priced way to transport it for profiling purposes without dolling out huge bucks for the bag.

Steely Glen

Silver Supporting Member
Lucky enough to get one locally for a great price. Not loving the FX but those Fender amp models are great! I searched for an hour for a gig bag or case for it to just toss in my bag. Came up short. Then found this.

Would love to see a pic of the AF in this case!

ksandvik

Computer bags are also excellent for all kinds of MFX and smaller floor amp modelers. As a bonus you could stuff cables and stuff to side pockets.

strumminsix

Silver Supporting Member
s like a solid solution. Is the AF upright or laying across the bottom of the bag? And shouldn't there be room for cables as well? The AF doesn't look as big as that bag.
holds the AF perfectly snugly. Adds about an inch in each direction. Unflap the top and it slides in. No room for cables of power supply.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom