PSA: Fractal sale

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by hippietim, Nov 13, 2017.

1. ColdFrixion

ColdFrixion Member

I saw his comment regarding the AX8, but didn't see a reference to the Axe FX II. Do you remember which post?

2. Ni6htWalker

Ni6htWalker Member

i think i saw it in the facebook group some weeks ago.

3. yeky83

yeky83 Member

Bass pedal?? Is this from a FB post as well?

4. Ni6htWalker

Ni6htWalker Member

5. yeky83

yeky83 Member

I've been following that thread, there wasn't any mention of a bass pedal. I think you might be confusing it with the talks of new Darkglass pedal introduced in Quantum 9... which already came out.

So... I'm gonna take your comments about Axe-Fx II and bass stuff with a grain of salt :p

6. Ni6htWalker

Ni6htWalker Member

maybe wasnt in that thread but they talked about a bass pedal.,anyway i dont like bass pedals:)

7. Leon Todd

Leon Todd Member

Regarding the slower firmware updates, the impending release of their reactive loadbox may have had something to do with that.

yeky83 likes this.
  8. ColdFrixion

ColdFrixion Member

If FAS had announced the release of a physical bass pedal, discussion of it would make the rounds on the official forum. The only discussion regarding a bass pedal has been the new “Blackglass 7K” Drive model, which is an emulation of the Darkglass Electronics B7K Bass Pedal. It doesn't make much sense that they'd release a physical bass pedal before emulating it in the Axe FX / AX8.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    yeky83 likes this.
  9. Jimmy_Rage

Jimmy_Rage Member

I'm pretty sure they will come out with something new. I don't see them getting rid of their floorboard approach anytime soon. I'm sure they sold more than a few of them, the Helix's success notwithstanding.