• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

PSA: Mr. Black pedals buy one get one free sale

nasonm

Silver Supporting Member
No connection to brand but just saw that Mr. Black is having what seems like a great sale (even better than the Black Friday sale)

Via Mr. Black email:

Whatever is in the the Chrismas Specials section is available to you, with a FREEFriday Club pedal of your choice* and FREE SHIPPING** on the entire order.
We did this once before and it was totally nutzo. There are some limits tho:
-1 FREE Friday Club pedal per order.
-Deals are limited stock on hand.
-USA Only.

Pick your Christmas Special HERE, and enter one of the codes below for the Friday Club pedal of your choice:

PD100 = FREE PD100 Overdive/Distortion
ED450 = FREE ED-450b Echo Machine
FUZZ = FREE Fuzwami Fuzz Swami-Master
CARDINALE = FREE el Cardinále transparent overdrive
BLACKBIRD = FREE BlackBird dark overdrive
MENACE = FREE Green Menace (808 extraordinaire)
FURY66 = FREE Fury 6-Six High Gain Distortion

Went in on this because the Sub-Zero version of the Shepherd's End became available. Appears a glitch on Black Friday resulted in only 1 being sold, but the store showing it as being sold out. Might as well throw a free Green Menace into the mix as well!

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
Crap. Too much temptation!
Dark Echo with a Blackbird dist. would be a dynamite duo for $179

calfzilla

Cynical Hack
Crap. Too much temptation!
Dark Echo with a Blackbird dist. would be a dynamite duo for $179
I've been thinking about the Blackbird... just doesn't seem to be much buzz about the Friday Club pedals. Not sure why that is.

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
I've been thinking about the Blackbird... just doesn't seem to be much buzz about the Friday Club pedals. Not sure why that is.
I wonder if part of it is there might be a reduced resale value since everyone who would be interested knows the sale price is way below the value of the unit. Resale or "flip" value shouldn't matter. But it does for many.

Custom50

Bummer that it's USA only but they seem to make lots of great pedals. Enjoy my American fellow gear-hounds!

calfzilla

Cynical Hack
I wonder if part of it is there might be a reduced resale value since everyone who would be interested knows the sale price is way below the value of the unit. Resale or "flip" value shouldn't matter. But it does for many.
Yeah. I just wish there were some demos or something! Searching for "friday club pedal demo" on YT is just a bunch of cyclists :mad:

DrewwerD

It's too bad "Mr. Black" hasn't heard of "Canada" or, you know, anywhere else in the world.

calfzilla

Cynical Hack
It's too bad "Mr. Black" hasn't heard of "Canada" or, you know, anywhere else in the world.
He addressed that over the Thanksgiving holiday week/weekend. He said they are working on getting things in order to start international shipping again in 2017 hopefully (I think).

DrewwerD

He addressed that over the Thanksgiving holiday week/weekend. He said they are working on getting things in order to start international shipping again in 2017 hopefully (I think).
So... buying an atlas? Or a globe? Or entertaining bands of gypsies who regale him with tales of faraway lands?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom