• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PSA (or am I late to the party?): Bearfoot Sea Blue EQ!

sameoldblues

...and I just shelled out the coin for a used BJFE a few weeks ago. :bonk

In all seriousness, though: even if you don't think you need it, you should give one a shot. Apart from working splendidly with the Bearfoot PGC to dial in a wide array of perfect cleans, it just makes everything sound better when engaged at the end of my chain.

Might end up with a Bearfoot SBEQ to compare. You know, in the interest of...um...science...

mcdes

Member of no importance
Yea couple of days late! Lol

I'd be interested to give it a go!

Last edited:

sameoldblues

Yeah, I'll definitely do a comparison. Might want to wait until people start selling them off, though. My timeline prediction:

1 month from now: SBEQ comes out and is on backorder. Emporium ads have them at or slightly above listed price.
2 months from now: Not backordered anymore, but sell quickly in the emporium at 90% of listed price.
3 months from now: Everybody who likes them has one, and curious TGPers buy from the emporium. A few get shuffled around, the price decreasing slightly with each short sale...until every single one of them ends up on my board. Merry Christmas to me!

Great, great pedal.

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
My sbeq was my first BJFe and is no danger of leaving my board anytime soon. I just got into boosting into my honey bee with for more girth and grind from the bee.

Liquid_Mojo

Silver Supporting Member
I know my SBEQ is not going anywhere. Might have to get a Bearfoot for gigs.

It seems the Baby Pink Booster is the next up from Bearfoot. Didn't see that one coming.

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
DonneR has been talking a bit about some one knob wonders headed this way. The Baby Pink looks awesome but I'm really interested in a Purple Humper if/when they are released.

tld1983

DonneR has been talking a bit about some one knob wonders headed this way. The Baby Pink looks awesome but I'm really interested in a Purple Humper if/when they are released.
He said the RRB is probably the next boost...what's the Purple Humper?

kirkham13

How does the sea blue eq work, with just 3 knobs. Is there a mids boost? Is it a boost, a sweetener, or what.

Liquid_Mojo

Silver Supporting Member
How does the sea blue eq work, with just 3 knobs. Is there a mids boost? Is it a boost, a sweetener, or what.
It's a toneshaper that adds boost. Some would say it's a sweetener, but not as much as a PGC. I find it adds a 3D character to the sound and can make a small amp sound bigger. It also works really well with a piezo.

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
Oh and because a pic is worth a thousand words typed by an infinite number of monkeys on an infinite number of laptops...

Just to add to this and because I like Pink things too

sameoldblues

The Treble and Bass knobs are active (or at least seem that way), so you can get a mid boost by running them lower and bringing the volume up.

fred_

Where are these Bearfoot SBEQ's available to buy? I tried a search of dealers and can't find one who carries this particular pedal. In fact, i don't see it listed on the Bearfoot site.

Am I missing something?

brettmoor

Silver Supporting Member
Where are these Bearfoot SBEQ's available to buy? I tried a search of dealers and can't find one who carries this particular pedal. In fact, i don't see it listed on the Bearfoot site.

Am I missing something?
It hasn't been released yet....

Zeon45

Bearfoot Sea Blue EQ is now available at Bearfoot Fx. Just ordered one myself this morning.

Trending Topics