• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PSA - Reverb 15% off effects today

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
They sure as hell aren't taking 15% off anything I'm selling.

How does this work Reverb? You paying the 15%?

Astronaut FX

Gold Supporting Member
I'm confused as well. How are they discounting items being sold by private individuals? Taking a direct hit themselves?

broken_sound

Silver Supporting Member
Some people like to feel like they're getting a good deal when in fact they're still getting ripped off. Let them have their fun.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
Spaceman Voyager is one of the available pedals on there from CME. 15% off is the most I've ever seen for a new Spaceman pedal. 3 left, I grabbed one after I foolishly sold my Secret Mission version.

Black_Label

Spaceman Voyager is one of the available pedals on there from CME. 15% off is the most I've ever seen for a new Spaceman pedal. 3 left, I grabbed one after I foolishly sold my Secret Mission version.
They must have removed them because the Voyagers listed on there aren't part of the sale anymore.

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
They must have removed them because the Voyagers listed on there aren't part of the sale anymore.
Hmmmm.....I thought it was weird, hope my post didn't cause that. They've already sent me the shipping info so I know mine went through. It's possible they sold them too I guess. Spaceman is the most stickliest of sticklers when it comes to NOT discounting his pedals so I was surprised when I saw it browsing the list.

And you were trying it on the one's listed by CME? That's who I bought from.

Edited to add:
I just checked @Black_Label it's still working. Buy this one https://reverb.com/item/760727-spac...g-tremolo-black-edition-limited-edition-of-88

And put WOW15 at the checkout.

Trending Topics