PSA: Staytrem is open and selling parts

Bucksears

Thanks for that! Forgot they were going to be open again today.
Ordered the 9.5" radius bridge for my JM parts build. $90/shipped, with tracking.

jasons7

Silver Supporting Member
I believe the inventory is a fluid situation. I was waiting for them to re-open after the new year then I drug my feet assuming they were good for a while. I looked for a 9.5 bridge on Monday and they were out. I emailed and John indicated the inventory changes daily. I checked yesterday and the 9.5 bridge was available so I pulled the trigger and it shipped today.

neils

Right, the next string change. I wish I'd waited to install the sweet Gabriel Tenoro 11-50's but then I wasn't planning on a Staytrem so soon. Great strings BTW
I'll
Just try to sneak The Staytrem under the strings.

Neil.

infiniteposse

The JM collet and arm are wonderful. Zero slop. Tight fit. I may get an extra arm now in case mine ever disappears.

Unadan

The Staytrem bridge for Jazzmaster is just a simple drop in type right? No new collets needed? I might get one for my 9.5" radius Thin Skin OTM AVRI JM.

infiniteposse

The Staytrem bridge for Jazzmaster is just a simple drop in type right? No new collets needed? I might get one for my 9.5" radius Thin Skin OTM AVRI JM.

Yup. However, the collet is a huge improvement over the stock Fender one in my 65 AVRI. Not a lot of extra money and a very real improvement.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom