PSA: Sweetwater closing out DSL40 (version 1)

markl

Huh, tempting as a pedal platform. I don’t like the lead channel I do like the cleans. However, I think I’m more interested in the new Origins.

C-4

SW should have reduced the price on these amps just before the introduction of the ones that replaced it.
Now that everyone knows the differences, it might make selling these harder. ymmv :)

damn! I should've already sold mine but im too lazy.

guess this is a good excuse to wait another few weeks.

that's a great deal for that amp.

bluenova

SW should have reduced the price on these amps just before the introduction of the ones that replaced it.
Now that everyone knows the differences, it might make selling these harder. ymmv :)
Yep, holding out for the new version...

BudLite

Silver Supporting Member
399.00 sounds like a good deal to me,..What does the new version have over the older one?

blaster

It's a great deal. I have the DSL40C and it is one of my favorite amps. I did replace the speaker in mine, but did not do any other mods and it sounds great.

sgmarshall

I just gone one for the same price from amazon. Price was too good to pass up. Not a bad amp at all

Kyle Ashley

Silver Supporting Member
Great week for me to be trying to sell my mint condition - only 3 hours play time - DSL40C! I can barely give this thing away. One guy offered me $40 for it from local listings.

I had 25 interested buyers the day I listed it at $350. Not ONE of them came through. They all low-balled and wanted to trade for broken down junk.

BudLite

Silver Supporting Member
Well Kyle,..That's not very encouraging,...I guess I could always give it
away as a gift to someone,...

Mikeyboyeee

I just snagged one myself. Don't need it but my Gf keeps telling me to buy **** that makes me happy. Who am I to disobey :)

Trending Topics