• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PSA: Tim pedals in stock...

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
...at Harbor Music, one of Paul C's dealers. They are out of Timmy's, but he just got some Tims yesterday. He charges what Paul C charges and $15 for shipping. Better than an 8 month wait or paying a 50% Emporium Tax. ;)

FYI, I'm not affiliated with them at all, I just happened to call about a Timmy and got the last one in stock and he mentioned the Tims. Good luck!

roquero

Bold Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
score! Tim on its way to me!

Last edited:

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
Hey Catalinbread,
I'm gonna hijack my own post and say that your Dirty Little Secret sounds AMAZING. I see you have a couple on the 'bay. Think I might have to check one out. Great demos as well.
Cheers,
Jarrod

RussB

low rent hobbyist
Someone will buy them all, and try to flip them here or ebay for a cool $50+ profit.

Call me jaded

dewman

thanks for the tip. been wanting a timmy and will check back with them if they get more in stock.

jmac006

Just called in and I've got my Tim on it's way now too! Haven't done business with Harbor Music in the past, but they seem like great people over there. Can't wait until the pedal comes in!

Timmo

Silver Supporting Member
Just called in and I've got my Tim on it's way now too! Haven't done business with Harbor Music in the past, but they seem like great people over there. Can't wait until the pedal comes in!
You are gonna to be smilin' when you plug that Tim pedal in.
Oh, and

I waited 8 MONTHS for mine!!!!!!!

:)

guitarpkr67

Silver Supporting Member
Someone will buy them all, and try to flip them here or ebay for a cool $50+ profit.

Call me jaded
I really doubt Scott would sell them all to one person. I suppose someone could try to call in as a different person each time. I've got a Timmy on the way and I can't wait.

aman74

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks for the heads up post.

I posted in the past to let people know of a good deal and the thread was removed.

Maybe things have changed?

jmac006

You are gonna to be smilin' when you plug that Tim pedal in.
Oh, and

I waited 8 MONTHS for mine!!!!!!!

:)
That's what I'm hoping for :) It actually looks like I snagged the last one over at Harbor too. I guess he had some guy that was supposed to call him back to pick it up but never did. ...hopefully it's not another fellow TGP'er...:worried

But in the meantime... :dude

Trending Topics