PTD Mini Bone v2

dkijc

"Wow."

Sorry for wasting a thread but I just had to say it.

"Wow...."

Never really owned or modded a pedal that made me literally go "Wow" as soon as I plugged it in.

Paul. You seriously made all my other pedals jealous of yours

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
Judging by your post count, I'd bet you are paul trombetta.

seriously thanks :waveand I'm on it Ryan!

zerocharisma

Man, I love my Mini Bone v2! I ordered mine on Feb 25, got it in early May. Communication with Paul was top-notch and a pleasure all-around. I only got to mess around with the pedal for about a day before I had to take it and all my other toys to David Phillips @ LA Sound Design who is building me a custom pedalboard. But the Mini Bone sounded ridiculous and has a bunch of sounds, from mild to wild...I'm missing it!

your name here

Silver Supporting Member
I love my Bone Machine... Those of you with a Candy Apple Fuzz... Try stacking it with a Mini Bone/Machine. I almost ended the world last night at practice.

I think I'm gonna order a V2 for my second board.... Or maybe a ColorBoneMachine....

dkijc

Yes... I Am the Paul Tromb..... I don't know how to spell my last name..

Hahahah Thanks Paul, once again! I want to record a clip with me noodling around but at the same time I don't want some messed up compressed sound to be judged because this is definitely Sonic goodness. Am I weird in saying I was more anxious about this pedal than the AxeFx 2?? Maybe I'm delirious but it seriously does go from mello to thickness! It's definitely a pedal worth waiting for! I'm at work so I can't write more but I'd be :horse with all the testimonies for this pedal. lol

Trending Topics