• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

PTD

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
Gesi (jesse) all of the best "normal" sounds of the mini and some of the not so normal too. Germanium / Silicon tranny switch.
Dead simple operation.
Presence and Mood range are preset.
→TONE← for your Rock n blues and beyond

NEW!

bettaboost 199

Powerful clean boost, Light OD, tone control and 3 low end settings. Flat / Fat and Boom

Have a pedal you love but wish it had more low end?
Have an old fuzz you wish had a tone control?
Wanna make your TS style OD sound like a raging JCM?
Just want to add great Vol. boost for leads?

I'm confident, once you play it, you won't be able to live without it.

Reacharound
Versitile, high gain germ super motherf**ker. All of the original Buzzaround with many new original options, socketed tranny's and Q-u-a-l-i-t-y 299

The Velvet Fudge 199
(coming soon) The Velvet Fudge KS

Big singing lead lines that cut. New PNP silicon and germanium hybrid design.
Si / Ge tranny switch
3 way presence
Volume (lots)
bias (from tight to glitchy gated loose)
High gain with articulation. Low noise.
battery or standard adapter

Great juicy lead bite and huge rhythm into a clean amp.

mini-bone standard 199 Hand finish 220

Bone Machine Ge 249 Ge/si switch on the back

Tornita! KS (kitchen sink) A world of beautiful familiar and otherworldly delights.
Both tranny's switchable between Si and Ge. Loose / tight switch.

ÜBERBONE 400 Two complete mini V2's A/B switchable. Presence switches on the back. Adapter only *

FEEDERBONE 400 Complete mini-bone V2 and Feederfudge in one A/B'able package! Adapter power only*
w/ mini side Ge/Si 420

Kush 199 Warm tubey brakeup, Good mids, dynamics

Last edited:

Night Watch

This is my third PTD pedal. It's such a cool and versatile fuzz. I used it at the rehearsel yesterday, and it's amazing to have a pedal that can go from mild od to screaming fuzz with the turn of the volume knob. Still, I have only begun to explore all the sounds that can be had from it. Thanks Paul!

suckamc

Silver Supporting Member
There is something magnificently insane about Mr Trombetta's work! It's off the beaten path, but in a way where you always end up asking, "why haven't I ever heard this before?" It's eminently usable in most contexts, yet beautifully nuts!

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
Thanks Mark, Anders and Steven. :beer (three brilliant artists)
Hear Anders Isberg and his Tornita KS right here: http://soundcloud.com/single_espresso/the-great-mountains

here's another cool tune with a great hook. Lots of great tones out of this Badcat. Mini-bone around 1:50 RAWK!

Go Baim!

P.S. gigged Blotto last night in a decent room through both a Classic 30 w/ greenback and a Trainwreck > 2X12 w/greenbacks. It was beautiful.

Last edited:

Night Watch

Thanks Paul! Here's another track featuring the Tornita!

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/single_espresso/the-concept-of-communication[/SOUNDCLOUD]

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
Gettin' there Mike!

I can't say it enough, thanks for the patience customers.

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
This is my third PTD pedal. It's such a cool and versatile fuzz. I used it at the rehearsel yesterday, and it's amazing to have a pedal that can go from mild od to screaming fuzz with the turn of the volume knob. Still, I have only begun to explore all the sounds that can be had from it. Thanks Paul!

whoa!
that one's beeyooteephul.

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
whoa!
that one's beeyooteephul.

Thank you David. Anders wanted the DT "mercury" finish mojo :)

NEW pedal announcement coming.

Something very useful.

perhaps a betta-booster that does more than just boost?

stay tuned...........................

Night Watch

Yes, I love that mercury finish, hopefully some of that mojo will rub off on my playing too!

The new pedal sounds very interesting Paul!

Here's another sound clip featuring the fabulous Tornita! KS. Also using the ebow for both drone and lead.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/single_espresso/boats-leaving-the-harbour[/SOUNDCLOUD]

ptdesign

Handmade sonic art
Wow!

Yes, I love that mercury finish, hopefully some of that mojo will rub off on my playing too!

Here's another sound clip featuring the fabulous Tornita! KS. Also using the ebow for both drone and lead.

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/single_espresso/boats-leaving-the-harbour[/SOUNDCLOUD]
Happy Friday!
currently working orders from 4/10-4/13 Your patience is always appreciated.

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member

That was excellent! I closed my eyes and was able to visualize the scene of your title.:hiP

Trending Topics