• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Pumaboard Pics?

Just1more

Silver Supporting Member
Getting ready to place an order, can anyone post a picture of the top/bottom of their Pumaboard?
Looking for power supply underneath, neutrik instrument in/out, & A/C socket out. I just need to visualize it before I design my layout. Thanks in advance for any help.

jamison162

Sweetness JK! Bill Lawrence cable right, great stuff! How in the world do you keep track of what pedals are in which loops?

zerorez

Sweetness JK! Bill Lawrence cable right, great stuff! How in the world do you keep track of what pedals are in which loops?
Thanks, yes Bill Lawrence cable.

My goal was not to do any drilling and de-value the board and mount everything by velcro.

All Loops are labeled now, but my Overdrive and Fuzz loops #5 & 4 are where I do my switching between pedals, otherwise everything else stays on and on\off and is controlled on the Loop Master.

Trending Topics