• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Purple Rainbow Machines! & all kinds of other new purple EQD (including Plumes)!

chankgeez

I want a purple sparkle Rainbow Machine. :D

Now available from Gear Hero HQ:

https://gearhero.com/products/earth...mesmerizer-gear-hero-exclusive-purple-sparkle

Oh, yeah, here's a photo:

(Think the color of the Night Wire enclosure.)

I asked EQD about it. They said they only sell custom colors exclusively through their dealers now. :(

Their Customer Service rep told me it seems "a bit unlikely" I could convince a dealer to order to the 50+ pedals needed for a custom order. :rolleyes: I aim to prove them wrong.

If you are an EQD dealer, know an EQD dealer or would be interested in purchasing a purple sparkle Rainbow Machine, please, post in this thread to show your support.

Thank you!

Gonna keep a tentative list of prospective purchasers:
me
thomas4th
((Technicolor Skyline))
Purple_Plexi
Dandy13
gearscrubs
Turnipfarmer
Royness (x2)

Last edited:

chankgeez

If we can drum up 50 people who wanna buy one of these, it will. :munch

Definitely purple enclosure, but I'm unsure as to what color the knobs or silk screening should be.

If you peeps have any ideas for color combos, post 'em here in the thread.

I just know I don't like white knobs. :dunno

Purple_Plexi

I’m in if you can get enough people
Same here :rolleyes:

If we can drum up 50 people who wanna buy one of these, it will. :munch

Definitely purple enclosure, but I'm unsure as to what color the knobs or silk screening should be.

If you peeps have any ideas for color combos, post 'em here in the thread.

I just know I don't like white knobs. :dunno
I assume if you order a batch of 50 there's a wholesale price?

As for the screening/knobs. I imagine the only options for the screening are black and white. Black will probably be barely visible, so the only option left is to just copy the Night Wire color combo.

For the knobs, I think some of the coolest knobs are the ones they use on the Terminal:

This sorta sparkly purple?

No, this:

What would be even cooler is if a paintjob like the Outward has would be possible. The Outwards, at least the ones from the latest batch I have, look amazing! But you can only choose existing EQD colors AFAIK.

Also, I want a custom Westwood. I hate the color scheme. And maybe a custom Depths :rolleyes::D

chankgeez

I assume if you order a batch of 50 there's a wholesale price?
Not sure. :dunno If we can manage a group buy direct from EQD, maybe. Otherwise we may be able to work something out with a dealer.

As for the screening/knobs. I imagine the only options for the screening are black and white. Black will probably be barely visible, so the only option left is to just copy the Night Wire color combo.

For the knobs, I think some of the coolest knobs are the ones they use on the Terminal.
Those knobs are great, but they may be too big for the Rainbow Machine.

I don't like the white screening on the Night Wire. I'd rather avoid it for these custom Rainbow Machines if possible. I wouldn't be opposed to a light blue or some other light color though. I've seen them do some wacky custom color combos. I know they can make it look fantastic. :love:

Also, I want a custom Westwood.
You've seen this one, right?

https://reverb.com/item/10953417-ea...-manipulator-limited-edition-purple-and-white

:love:

Purple_Plexi

You're welcome. :beer

Maybe Gear Hero HQ will be willing to order these Rainbow Machines for us? :dunno
I actually messaged Gear Hero HQ a while ago asking for custom Westwoods... Was checking Reverb every now and then, no idea how I missed it. Ordered :aok

I guess if you get 50 people willing to buy one there's no need for a dealer, on the other hand shipping the pedals out to everyone will be a PITA.

chankgeez

Trending Topics