• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Purple Rainbow Machines! & all kinds of other new purple EQD (including Plumes)!

chankgeez

White graphics (we tried other colors, but was really hard to get good contrast on the purple sparkle)
Maybe it's not too late to change it to light blue?

Blue & purple is a good color combo. :aok

(Thanks again, I'm just happy to have a purple sparkle enclosure! :D )

pedalgenie

Maybe it's not too late to change it to light blue?

Blue & purple is a good color combo. :aok

(Thanks again, I'm just happy to have a purple sparkle enclosure! :D )
I remember seeing you were at least slightly opposed to white graphics - but it was the overwhelming choice of everyone I surveyed.

I'm trying to get purple LEDs - will that help ease the pain?

rte1023

Although I just got the V2 not long ago I think this is pretty cool.

A Grand Orbiter in that finish would be dope.

andyb24

The purple sparkle is so nice. Would love an Avalanche Run to match the Night Wire. Cool you guys are doing this!

pedalgenie

@pedalgenie , what's your policy on international/Canadian shipping?

I think there may be a number of people outside the U.S. that want one of these.
We ship internationally to most places from our gearhero.com website. If your country isn't available, shoot us an email via the contact form and we'll add it (most places will be between $20-30 for Intl Priority Mail).

Trending Topics