• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Purple Rainbow Machines! & all kinds of other new purple EQD (including Plumes)!

BlueTele

I got mine today. First off, great and quick service from Gear Hero HQ! I am pretty much an Americana/ classic rock guy with overdrive, slap back and reverb. For reasons unknown I have wanted this pedal. The custom color is amazing and the sounds are absolutely nuts! You are only limited by your imagination and your patience. There are some really good Neil Young Arc Weld suboctave sounds and the “magic” switch unleashes all sorts of audio gremlins which can produce some very creepy sounds. Perhaps not for everyone but it is a lot of fun. Thanks Gear Hero HQ and Earthquaker Devices.

chankgeez

I got mine today. First off, great and quick service from Gear Hero HQ! I am pretty much an Americana/ classic rock guy with overdrive, slap back and reverb. For reasons unknown I have wanted this pedal. The custom color is amazing and the sounds are absolutely nuts! You are only limited by your imagination and your patience. There are some really good Neil Young Arc Weld suboctave sounds and the “magic” switch unleashes all sorts of audio gremlins which can produce some very creepy sounds. Perhaps not for everyone but it is a lot of fun. Thanks Gear Hero HQ and Earthquaker Devices.
Got mine today too! :D

The Rainbow Machine yields some very usable sounds with the Pitch control set around noon.

Even the Magic sounds are controllable when set low. Although, the Magic from these V2s can get really :crazy crazy.:crazy

andyb24

We're considering doing more "short-run" customs (we usually buy as deep as we can) and would welcome additional ideas...
Might as well continue the trend with a Purple Sparkle Avalanche Run V2! White print and the white knobs with silver centers would be VERY cool :cool:

thomas4th

Mine arrived too! I'm absolutely thrilled with them - the paint is gorgeous and the sounds are inspiring. The Westwood is the light crunch machine I expected it to be, and I can tell I'm going to need time to really get to know the Rainbow Machine. I think I'm going to let a couple paychecks roll in before I get the Night Wire to complete the set, but it's definitely happening.

Trending Topics