• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!
  • If you are seeing this, you are on the new TGP servers. Bear with us as we work out any issues related to the move. The end result should be a far better snappier experience on TGP. *Notice: You can close this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner.

Purple Rainbow Machines! & all kinds of other new purple EQD (including Plumes)!

chankgeez

We're considering doing more "short-run" customs (we usually buy as deep as we can) and would welcome additional ideas...
Not EQD, and admittedly a long shot, but do you think you could convince Hamstead Soundworks to do a purple version of the Subspace Intergalactic Driver? I'd be interested in one.

pedalgenie

Not EQD, and admittedly a long shot, but do you think you could convince Hamstead Soundworks to do a purple version of the Subspace Intergalactic Driver? I'd be interested in one.
It's quite unlikely given the quantities we usually need to get a custom color, but I can ask.

chankgeez

Is there a code? I looked at the site, added one to the cart, it was still $99.
The purple Plumes were on sale on Reverb. They don't seem to be anymore though. :dunno

I picked one up at full price from the Gero Hero site earlier in the week. :dunno

**** Black Friday! Purple, all day, every day!

Trending Topics