• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Put in a Zendrive order!

guitarhurricane

Silver Supporting Member
When it gets there, it will be more than worth the wait. Oh, and don't look at the "post your pedal board pics here" pages, makes the wait that much harder.

BrianB

Silver Supporting Member
I sent an email about three weeks ago asking some questions and got a generic email back (not complaining, it had all the info I needed, and Alf must be swamped now) and from the way it was worded ("Once I receive payment, the pedal goes out and I give a couple of days to check it out") it made me think if I just asked to get on the list I would get a 'ready to go' email and I could pay then. Did you pay up front or just get on the list? I never got an email back from my request to get on the list...

fuzzyratfarts

I had to pay...He ships in the order he recieves payment...Wish I could pay once my name was atop the list but oh well...

Cliff

That's funny. I paid up front, and Alf credited me back on my Paypal account. His message read something like, when I get it done, then pay me. It's confusing because his original message (the generic one) said basically, "pay to get on the list". He sounds busy.

ahermida

Cliff said:
That's funny. I paid up front, and Alf credited me back on my Paypal account. His message read something like, when I get it done, then pay me. It's confusing because his original message (the generic one) said basically, "pay to get on the list". He sounds busy.
Cliff, did you order a Zendrive 2 or something else? I take prepayment on Zendrives and Mosferatus but not on the Zendrive 2 (not out yet) or any of the dual units. Email me if I made a mistake and I'll make sure to correct it.

BTW, yes you're right...I've been busy for a while now. I'm getting a little bit of help but not enough to get the backlog cleared out. Hopefully this year I'll correct that issue.

Alf

Frethog

ahermida said:
Cliff, did you order a Zendrive 2 or something else? I take prepayment on Zendrives and Mosferatus but not on the Zendrive 2 (not out yet) or any of the dual units. Email me if I made a mistake and I'll make sure to correct it.

BTW, yes you're right...I've been busy for a while now. I'm getting a little bit of help but not enough to get the backlog cleared out. Hopefully this year I'll correct that issue.

Alf
Mr. Hermida. What about the Muzictoyz.com orders? I haven't said anything 'cause I was aware of the hurricane problems, but my Zendrive order was on Sept, 29th. Am I getting close? I've had to live vicariously through my fellow Gear Page members...:eek:

Tom CT

Old Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Wow - we get to read posts about pedals that people don't even have yet. I can't wait to read posts about stuff that people are thinking about buying. It's so exciting.

ahermida

Frethog said:
Mr. Hermida. What about the Muzictoyz.com orders? I haven't said anything 'cause I was aware of the hurricane problems, but my Zendrive order was on Sept, 29th. Am I getting close? I've had to live vicariously through my fellow Gear Page members...:eek:
I'm working hard to catch up with all dealer and direct orders. I basically stopped teaching at the university to take care of this 100%.

Alf

bluesdoc

Gold Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
ahermida said:

Alf
A great case of 'be careful what you wish for' :D. I got my Zen and Mos last summer a week after ordering. Alf IS da man!! :RoCkIn

Still love those pedals. ;)

jon

Frethog

ahermida said:
I'm working hard to catch up with all dealer and direct orders. I basically stopped teaching at the university to take care of this 100%.

Alf
Thank you sir! I hope things return to normal soon, but I got a feeling...

Top Bottom