FS Quads/Pairs - Amperex Heerlen Holland (1965 ) Pic Added

Discussion in 'Music Gear Parts and Accessories Emporium' started by mrdannyboy, Jul 31, 2019.

1. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Supporting Member

The Holland 12AX7/ECC83 are coded Either I65/Delta5K3 or I65/Delta5K4 It appears the unit these came out of had 2 matched octets of each, all have the yellow/paint dipped tips, some have flaked off a little.

I know I only have a few feedbacks here, so I have included a picture at the bottom from a few customers.

A few pairs or Quads at the moment.

The tubes are ANOS from 1965 and are I65 Internal Construction.

They are Philips/Amperex Heerlen, Holland (Bugle Boy Relabels) Philips Plant code,

[​IMG]

Production Dates
    I65/Delta563, I65/Delta564 - 1965 - June 3rd & June 4th

Tubes all test 81 to 85 where typical new is 90 and replace is 45. As well there are no shorts, gas or leaks. Tested for microphonics and noise also.

Prices single, pair/quad are,

Price per tube @ $29.99USD.
    Shipping, insurance and packing materials included. $14.99 USD. They will arrive packaged very well.

Total price per single $44.99 Pairs $74.99 or Quad - $134.99 USD, shipped, insured and packaged bulletproof.

100% money back guarantee, if you are unhappy for any reason return for full refund no questons asked. I am happy to provide references for anyone.

SOLD - Quad of 7189(Industrial El84/6BQ5), Philips/Amperex Canada.

Tests Results - Pretty close to matched
    @ 83,83,82,84. 90 is typical new power tube test results on my tester, 45 is replace/ bad.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  2. mrdannyboy

7025a's gone - 7189 gone - couple heerlen holland quads remain. I can sell in pairs or a few quads.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  3. mrdannyboy

These bugle boys below are the exact same as the ones for sale below, exI will say it is possible that mine were screened better for their low noise close match. Tcept the first 7025a was a Canada in my pic. hey were factory matched octets. You can even see the font on the first three here is identical, The other one is the font that I had on my Rogers Canada 12AX7's. Only a few left you will not be dissapointed, Amperex Bugle boys for at least 1/2 price, as the condition of the ones i am selling are great.

I have only Heerlen Hoillands left for sale. They are the same as these but electrohome on them, delta codes Heerlen Holland.

[​IMG]

The only difference in these tubes is the ink pattern.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  4. mrdannyboy

To show the excellent quality that Electrohome used in their units, here are the 1962&3 XF2's that came with the 12AX7's and a quad of 7189. Both very nice XF2 "O O" Getter pair.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  5. mrdannyboy

6. mrdannyboy

Few more bumps and then off to the bay and audiommarts, would not wanna miss out if I saw these, and saving myself several. High Quality, Quiet Heerlen Holland 12AX7/ECC83, relabeled Bugle Boys, test ANOS and fraction of the price, money back guarantee. Feedback from a few sales now.

7. teleman1

teleman1 Supporting Member

Shocks me that these are still around. Amazing Bugle boys!

8. 83stratman

83stratman Supporting Member