• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Queen "one vision" solo live (improvised :/)

Stef_herbuel

lol thanks, i know it's not so much in the spirit of brian may,but this place makes you feel a little ...nervous...and ..."speed"..when you play there.

TheBradge

not very proud of it lol but the place was so nice !! it's the only clip i have

You've sure got some chops but i didn't like it.. You played too much... I thought that when you said "Improvised" it was something like Brian May would do in the style of One Vision over the 4 months they performed it live. But you turned it into something Steve Vai would play (Too many notes, pinch harmonics and all, great tone though)

Stef_herbuel

you're right, too many notes that's why i wrote i'm not so proud of it.but the non musicians in the audience did really appreciate it, so i think it's ok because it was 90 % of the audience.but you're right, too much speed.i need to relax when i play these kind of gig !

Trending Topics