• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

question about value?

apoxacilin

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about selling a cab, but I'm not sure what I should ask for it.

It is a Kustom reissue Tuck and Roll, red sparkle from the nineties. It now has Vintage 30s in it, and is in good condition. Just a very small tear on one of the corners.

lang.murphy

Honestly? That's a tough sell, bro... the whole "tuck n' roll" thing is, well... not highly coveted? Could be one of the greatest sounding cabs ever... but from my POV, I don't like that look and I wouldn't be interested at any price point.

I mean, I ain't trying to rain on your parade or anything... just putting forth my opinion... feel free to totally disregard it. I surely ain't saying that Kustom product ain't worthy... just that the tuck n' roll thing ain't my thing.

Trending Topics