Question for folks with Toneczar experience

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Grun, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Grun

Grun Member

How long does it take to get an answer to your Emails?

I 'ordered' a Powerglide about a week ago and haven't heard 'boo' back.

Thanks.

2. TaronKeim

TaronKeim Member

You talked to Ed and purchased the pedal through PayPal? How long did Ed tell you it would be for the Powerglide to be finished? I usually hear from him right after the purchase if we haven't talked in length before and then every 2 to 3 weeks until the build is done. He has amazing customer service skills so it really shouldn't be an issue unless his/your e-mail is down or something.

Always been great to do business with and to talk to in general.

-TJK

3. Ed Rembold

Ed Rembold Member

If you are "Gregory S. from CT"

I emailed you right back, same day, to both your emails.
    Mine didn't bounce back, so you have something going on at your end.

Thanks, Ed R.

4. gururyan

gururyan Member

He spoke with me very quickly, promptly and very politely...every time.

5. gururyan

gururyan Member

Grun,

Is it a yahoo.com account by chance?

...because my yahoo account is acting real weird now.

6. Kidcactus

Kidcactus Supporting Member

I've talked to Ed twice once before and once after ordering an Echoczar and Angelbaby. He is a man of upmost honesty and integrity. He took lots of time to answer all of my questions. All e-mails have been answered promptly.

7. Grun

Grun Member

Judging from your responses, I'm guessing the problem must be at my end. Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. I've been jonesing for a tremolo for about 6 months now, and it's so close I can taste it. Was looking at supatrem, but I think the powerglide is going to be much more satisfying. Thanks again all for your help.

8. agentcooper2001

agentcooper2001 Member

I always get my silly e-mails to Ed responded to very quickly, usually within a hour or so. Perfect customer service. Now, just get that Echoczar to me, stat! :D

9. Tim Bowen

Tim Bowen Member

Usually, about the time that I think I need to check in with Ed R., there's an email from Ed in my mailbox, with regard to exactly the agenda that I was pondering. Weird. Ed's customer support and ongoing communication 'after-the-sale' are, without a doubt, the absolute best that I've encountered, and I've dealt with some very above-board, respectable guys.

Speaking of which, this is a timely thread. Ed, it appears that my antiquated computer is coughing and sputtering once again. If you've not received response from me, as to your recent email, please let me know here, and I'll pursue alternate form of communication.

Grun, I've been through a bunch of pedal trems. I have several boards, for use with different projects, and I have kept the Supa-Trem. It's a nice pedal, and the format is extremely useful. However, in my opinion, it pales in comparison to the Powerglide, which is the best trem pedal I've played, to date.

10. Ed Rembold

Ed Rembold Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.
    (and thanks to Everyone for their patience)

Tim and Gregory-

I've sent emails to you both, please let me know if you've received them.

Thanks, Ed R.

11. Chrissy

Chrissy Member

There's no way I can stay out of this - not when it's time to sing the praises of 2 things I'm mucho impressed with.

#1 - as many of you have said - is Ed and his way of doing business. I too have had Ed come in with suggestions to improve on things I was musing about before I even asked and he's also made it very easy dealing with him from Europe which believe me is not a given! He's always been very straight with me on what he can and cannot do when adressing my wishes and I appreciate that.

#2 - the Powerglide - which is my fave tremelo and pretty much my fave effect ever in fact. Such a musical box and tones that make me play for hours.

Grun - I think you made a stellar decision on going with the PG - be sure to report back on how you like it.

Chris