Questions about a custom Carvin......

dspellman

Just hope you don't have any problems, their customer support is terrible in my experience.

I think you'll find most folks have had no problems with their customer support. I've been buying stuff from them since '88 and haven't had an issue. In fact, the guys at the Hollywood store have really been more than accommodating, even acting as an intermediary with the factory at one point.

kherman

I think you'll find most folks have had no problems with their customer support. I've been buying stuff from them since '88 and haven't had an issue. In fact, the guys at the Hollywood store have really been more than accommodating, even acting as an intermediary with the factory at one point.

Agreed!
I've have nothing but a good experience dealing with Carvin.

The Honeyburst ST300 on the left is my Christmas present.
I got to inspect her over early. :)
But, Then I had to put her back under the tree.:(
Feel like antsy kid waiting for xmas morning.

robertkoa

Hey Kerman- I'd love to hear a Tone Report on that pretty Honeyburst ST300 when you get a chance and it's out from the Tree.

Should be really versatile.

Nice Rosewood on that Fingerboard too !

Beautiful.

stuco

That's good to hear, hopefully my experience was an isolated one.

wizard333

Hey Kerman- I'd love to hear a Tone Report on that pretty Honeyburst ST300 when you get a chance and it's out from the Tree.

Me to, and your thoughts on how it compares to the 127s.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom