Questions for True fire members

John Thigpen

Silver Supporting Member
I was about to buy the new David Grissom courses when I decided to check out the upgrade/subscription options. They say "Get unlimited access to our entire course library". Are there any exceptions to this? I thought I had seen previously where some people said some Robben Ford and Larry Carlton courses were not included.

Last edited:

dmkz

I have a student membership (charged monthly) and I have access to the Grissom and Carlton courses.

You can't download them, just stream them.

Semitone

I was on the "Pro Student Plan" for a few years up until last month when I was bumped ( by Truefire ) to their new program. ( They have reorganized how the streaming program works just recently. i.e. "All Access" vs. "Student/Pro Student...") A while back, a very few of the courses where restricted, such as those by Robben Ford. I have not run into any restrictions on Truefire for any course (including Ford, Grissom, Carlton and Zappa) for at least the last year. I don't think the restrictions exist anymore.

Last edited:

John Thigpen

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks, guys. I went ahead and subscribed and do have access to everything. I wanted to be able to watch it on my TV so I researched it and bought a Google Chromecast, which allow me yo direct my Android tablet video output to the TV. I'm all set now.

Trending Topics