Quick Carbon Copy Question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sutherland, Dec 20, 2009.

1. sutherland

sutherland Supporting Member

I owned a Deluxe Memory Man for a short time and my biggest qualm was how it colored my natural signal (and in many ways, could feel/hear it ramp up when playing). Does the CC retain the natural signal?

2. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

3. jlagrassa

jlagrassa Supporting Member

I just got a Carbon Copy and all I have noticed is my tone gains some presence when the pedal is switched on nothing major but it is definitely there I actually like it, great sounding delay!

4. j4j

j4j Member

Yeah, it definitely adds some presence.

j4j

5. sutherland

I decided to take a stroll to the Guitar Center to check it out for myself, it sounded really good (from what I could tell...was surrounded by sweep picking and noodlers). I usually avoid GC and prefer dealing with online retailers (mainly due to selection, great return policy, pricing, and well...avoid the aforementioned noodlers and sweep pickers), but the gas was strong with this pedal.

I just wish they would quit with the add-on warranty push. The dude was relentless....three times, seriously!

anywho....looking forward to trying this thing with my incoming EP Booster. (now just patiently waiting for my GF to be done in the music room....which also doubles as a yoga room...and yes, I keep guitar picks in Buddha's lap).

6. neville5000

neville5000 Supporting Member

adds presence in a subtle, good way.

7. Frankenstrat86

Frankenstrat86 Supporting Member

as others said it definitely adds some presence but not in an overkill fashion sounds very pleasant to the ear. I used it in my youtube vid during dare I say a sweep picking section at the beginning :p and it cleans up nicely

Check it hope that helps :cool:

8. itkindaworks

itkindaworks Member

I bet the EP booster will sound great with it. I picked up a CC recently and really like it(got rid of my reissue ad-9 for it).

9. sutherland

My only gripe so far....why on earth did they stick that piece of cardstock (that references the modulation adjustment trims) over the board...and the plastic shafts on the pots. You can tell...I am very particular.