• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Quick Clip of Soldano SLO

fuzzyguitars

Silver Supporting Member
Cool - great long clip! Right up my alley. You can hear the fundamental tone in there, even though the recording darkened it quite a bit.

yep.

you can usually pick out the recordings of the SLO.

Some of the scorpions and lynch mob albums and some ratt albums come to mind:rolleyes:

Jujo

Silver Supporting Member
Yea man that sh*t sounds pretty good. I've never heard a SLO before so thanks for posting that.

StompBoxBlues

But I'm hearing some delay in there at the end. What was the total path? was delay added after, or in the signal path?

fuzzyguitars

Silver Supporting Member
But I'm hearing some delay in there at the end. What was the total path? was delay added after, or in the signal path?

suhr superstrat- dimebag wah- digitek whammy - maxon phaser - evh flanger- analog man chorus- mayer voodoo vibe- SLO- boss dd-20 at +4 in the effects loop.- 4x12 greenback cab- sm57 right on the grill pointed towards the cone- boss br micro.

Trending Topics