• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Quick Power Supply / ISO-5 Question !!!

aporcelainsky

Will an ISO-5 power my ethos, m9, m5, and eventide space? or do I need to get a Cioks unit? I'm currently using a pp2+ to power my standard 9v pedals, but really want to get rid of some of those bulky wall-warts!

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
No, the M9 requires AC power, the ISO-5 does not have AC power capabilities. Cioks AC10 would be what you need.

jnepo1

Gold Supporting Member
darn my love for the m9.
If you already have the ISO-5, I would suggest getting a small power strip and integrate it to your board. You could do a search for power strips on Walmart.com(actually a good selection of good quality strips). I would get a 2-3 outlet strip, and utilize it for the M9 and then also plug the ISO-5 to it. This way, you can easily power down your entire board w/ the "on/off" switch on the power strip. Just a thought, and the least expensive route.

viggersster

^^^^
this is what i do. i plug my iso5 into a little power strip and use the stock power supplies for my m5 and timeline. now i just have to make it all fit under my pt-1 so i dont have a rats nest of wires running all over the stage

Trending Topics