• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

R.I.P. Jim McLeod

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
My heart is broken. I just learned from his wife that one of my best friends and bandmate for many years, Jim McLeod, passed away last night. He'd had two heart surgeries over the past year. It wasn't enough to compensate for Jim's family history of heart failure. I cannot begin to describe what a wonderful man, husband, father, bandmate, and easy-going, good friend Jim was. No longer having him is a huge loss but his memory is a blessing to us all. This pic is from this past Saturday. It's hard to believe Jim's gone. We should be good to ourselves and each other, Jim was like that always.

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Sorry for your loss, Jon. Condolences to you and his other friends and loved ones.

Obviously it is no consolation in the early moments of grief, but try to remind yourself of what a gift it was to have known him, and how he undoubtedly felt the same about you.

Jim Fisher

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry to hear of your friend's passing, Jon. I lost my best friend/bandmate back in 1991 and hardly a week goes by that I don't hear a song we played together.

Best to you,
Jim

Jon C

Silver Supporting Member
Terrible news, Jon, I'm so sorry. I see I missed a call from you a few minutes ago (was not in phone range) -- must've been about this (?).

Jim was a good guy and will be missed.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Sorry to hear that Jon :(
It truly sucks losing a friend.

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Jon... Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. May you remember him well, looks like you've got fond memories already.

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
sorry for loss and hugs for your heavy heart, brother john.

FlyingVBlues

Platinum Supporting Member
Jon I’m very sorry about the loss of your friend. Unfortunately I’ve gone through a similar loss of a close friend and I know how painful it is. If there’s anything I can do in the way of supporting you please let me know.

Steven

cadduc

Jon,

so sorry for your loss, please accept my condolences and sympathy for you and his family and friends on his passing, thoughts are with you and with them

sacakl

Gold Supporting Member
Sorry for your loss, Jon. Damn. How our good friends can be with us one week and gone the next. My condolences.

Trending Topics