• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

R8 played through a 1974x

JiMB

Sounds great. I wish it was longer.

I like your slide vids and the Knievel tunes and playing too.

Great tone!

Jim

rnm14

Great tone, but the knievel clips are flat out amazing. Do you guys have a CD out, a homepage or Myspace site? I'm a fan, great singer too!

todd richman

Great demo and tone. The Kneivel stuff is amazing. You could also easily be the next Black Crowes guitar player koss. I think you would fill Marc's shoes very nicely if Luther ever goes back to NMAS full time!

roknfnrol

Gold Supporting Member
Great demo and tone. The Kneivel stuff is amazing. You could also easily be the next Black Crowes guitar player koss. I think you would fill Marc's shoes very nicely if Luther ever goes back to NMAS full time!
I could do without Luther, bring on Richie!

Apeman

Nice tones from the Marshall :) Also checked out the Knievel clips and really liked them. Good band, good singer... Another case of "wish I could have a teleport machine to come check out your gigs" ;)

Trending Topics