• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

RA Slide Quest 2021

PhuzzphayzZ

isn’t that most fingers?
def mine.
still love my LatchLake Chrome Dome, after decades. i use a pinky one.
It's just, between my finger joints and my finger bone, it's like a dumbbell, and Mr.Generic Slide has been somewhat of a chore sometimes having it as tight/snug as it needs to be. My glass slide, which was the best fitting on my ring finger, smashed, and the slides I have left (random inherent) don't fit either ring or pinky to well... or, I can get them up to the BigJoint, and they go no further.

lemme look those two up....

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
It's just, between my finger joints and my finger bone, it's like a dumbbell, and Mr.Generic Slide has been somewhat of a chore sometimes having it as tight/snug as it needs to be. My glass slide, which was the best fitting on my ring finger, smashed, and the slides I have left (random inherent) don't fit either ring or pinky to well... or, I can get them up to the BigJoint, and they go no further.

lemme look those two up....
which two, phuzzer?

splatt

david torn / splattercell
Platinum Supporting Member
Latch Lake & Chrome Dome!

I also looked up that jet thingy above, very interesting design that foregoes the entire 'tube' thing in favor of the 'splint' look.... interesting, will have to investigate.
tbc, Latch Lake is the name of the company that makes the Chrome Dome.

PhuzzphayzZ

tbc, Latch Lake is the name of the company that makes the Chrome Dome.
doh... lol... I did see that LL had a couple of nice AcoustaGlides on Reverb

hmm... I just measured my joint as right on 13/16", which is the Large ChromeDome. Does that mean I need at least 14/16"?... well... I have a few phone calls to make at least!

oy... rabbit hole, here we come, haha

Trending Topics