Rack Gear Rigs - Let's See Them!!

bilbal

Hey all you guys that use rack gear, let's see some pictures of your rigs. I am in the process of finishing mine off and I would like to see what others look like.

b

I just replaced the Orange Advance overdrive with an Okko Diablo.

Rig08.jpg

Rack08.jpg

Shelf08.jpg

Just1more

Silver Supporting Member
The old 80's rack. There is a lot going on in the back, I don't have a picture of the back, (it's not as clean as the front :))
Rack.jpg

Smakutus

Here's mine.. I'm getting ready to redo everything in it tomorrow:

med_gallery_94_27_462480.jpg

Adding a rack mount Rat and a Line 6 Echo Pro.

Jeff

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
What's that Vox thing there?

Thanks,
Jeff
It's an effects loop buffer that uses a 12AX7 tube to do the job. All the pedals in the rack are running through it, so they are at line level for the effects loop of my Mesa Stiletto.

reo73

Not a close up but hopefully you can make out the toneful goodness that is the Studio Pre and 50/50.

DSC_01370001.jpg

bilbal

Nothing girlie about that rack dude.

You have a killer preamp, killer effects, killer power amp, and what can be said about the 2290 that we haven't all heard? Possibly the best processor ever made????? It would be in my top 3 of all time that's for sure.

I'd be stoked with that rig!!!!

b

EDIT: Seeing the Triaxis bums me out. I was almost the proud new onwer of one two days ago. I had to end up passing because I needed to pay bills instead. I hate "doing the right thing!!" lol lol!!!

Nothing girlie about that rack dude.

You have a killer preamp, killer effects, killer power amp, and what can be said about the 2290 that we haven't all heard? Possibly the best processor ever made????? It would be in my top 3 of all time that's for sure.

I'd be stoked with that rig!!!!

b

EDIT: Seeing the Triaxis bums me out. I was almost the proud new onwer of one two days ago. I had to end up passing because I needed to pay bills instead. I hate "doing the right thing!!" lol lol!!!

Thanks! - I have had the same rack since 96. Sounds fantasic. The only think I could do to improve the rig is swap out the M2000 and the Triaxis for the Axe-Fx Ultra or swap the M2000 for a PCM80 but then I would likely need a mixer for the Lexicon.

bilbal

Nah - keep it the way it is. If you do decide to replace the Triaxis, I'll take it!!!!

markom89

I wish I had a nice rack :( (no pun)
My "ultimate" rack would have:
TC 2290
Matchless pre-amp
Axe-Fx
Chandler delay
Some sort of electrix product
a switchblade to control all the pedals I'd have in the rack
and a rackmount univibe!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom