Rack Wireless Suggestion?

MrMoose

Silver Supporting Member
Looking for a pro quality wireless system to mount in a rack with my Helix. Need something that's reliable and ideally one that's easy to use with multiple guitars.

Thanks!

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
Yeah budget. "True" pro systems are $4-5k easily.... :)

Charvel951

Growth is about evolving w/o it we become stagnant
Looking for a pro quality wireless system to mount in a rack with my Helix. Need something that's reliable and ideally one that's easy to use with multiple guitars.

Thanks!
The Line6 G90, sounds pretty good with no drop outs. It has about 12 channels and a very heavy duty transmitter that can handle abuse.

[email protected] C

Silver Supporting Member
I've been very happy with the Shure GLX- D14 unit. I've gigged and rehearsed with it for over a year and a half and it's been flawless. Sounds great, good range, and the battery life is insane- 15 hours on a single charge, and you recharge the battery in the receiver. Very slick. I think they go for around $450.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
AFAIK, the G90 also got the a really low latency at 1.74ms.

I've been very happy with the Shure GLX- D14 unit. I've gigged and rehearsed with it for over a year and a half and it's been flawless. Sounds great, good range, and the battery life is insane- 15 hours on a single charge, and you recharge the battery in the receiver. Very slick. I think they go for around $450.

I'm pretty sure you can't rack those up...

rstites

A bunch of different companies make rack shelves. You can mount anything on them, so long as the weight isn't too high.

crambone

Actually you can.....Shure makes a 1 space rack mount shelf- the receiver bolts right up. Easy peasy!

Yep, check mine out:

Cbm19SsXIAA0xk5.jpg:large

Trending Topics

Top Bottom