• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Radial Tonebone Plexitube?

southpaw pete

Just picked one up yesterday.
I'm still trying different settings out, but so far, I'm very impressed. It is really well built, and sounds and feels great. I'm more of an overdrive guy typically, but this is a lot of fun to play through. Solos and riffs really sing through there, and sustain beautifully. It would take up a good bit of space on the pedal board, and uses it's own power supply. But it's a good pedal IMO.

Now I'm curious about the Radial London Bones distortion, and how it would compare. It doesn't have a tube, nor as many tone adjustments, but is much smaller and runs off of 9v.

VHS analog

I had the Hot British (almost the same pedal) and loved it. However it was later supplanted by the Wampler Pinnacle II by a very slim margin. To it's credit, the Hot British has the most flexible EQ of any distortion pedal on the market.

Jesus freak

Silver Supporting Member
I had a Plexitube and loved it, traded it fir a cusack phaser. I wish I had it back :(
I now have the Hot British, its cool but only 1/2 of the Plexi. The tube sounds awesome IMO

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
You can upgrade the tube. My buddy put in a Telefunken and he claimed impressive sonic improvement.

Trending Topics