Radical Reverberator - Bloody Awesome!

voojo

Got my new Radical Bloody Reverberator. It's awesome. I just got it the other day so I will hold of on a full review but it has exceeded all my expectations. I'm a believer of Reverb and Wah in moderation, but even if you dime the mix control on this thing it can give you these cool, almost delayed organ type sounds. On the other end of the spectrum it will add a nice touch of reverb to fatten up the sound. The level control is just like a clean boost, just adds a bit extra. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Plus the paint job/finish:

l_c58f935f63b6745a4fa71aec2a51aaa0.jpg

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
That paint job, along with Ryan's praise for this pedal, is making me give it a serious look. Nice looking pedal!

blood5150

would it be wise to get rid of my Nova for one of these?

I have heard such great things about them.

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
Got my new Radical Bloody Reverberator. It's awesome. I just got it the other day so I will hold of on a full review but it has exceeded all my expectations. I'm a believer of Reverb and Wah in moderation, but even if you dime the mix control on this thing it can give you these cool, almost delayed organ type sounds. On the other end of the spectrum it will add a nice touch of reverb to fatten up the sound. The level control is just like a clean boost, just adds a bit extra. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Plus the paint job/finish:

l_c58f935f63b6745a4fa71aec2a51aaa0.jpg

i agree with almost everything you said, but the paint job finish ,nahnahanahanahanah, you got is

Ugly!!!!!!
ugly ugly!!!!:D

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
By the way , i am ordering mine in 2 weeks along with 2 other pedals from Dr Scientist!

hbentley

i owned one...sold it for the nova reverb, and then ended up with another RRR. great pedals!

voojo

i agree with almost everything you said, but the paint job finish ,nahnahanahanahanah, you got is

Ugly!!!!!!
ugly ugly!!!!:D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I had no idea what I was going to get, but I can admit that when I first pulled it out of the box I though I had cut my hand opening the box and bled all over the pedal. I love the paint job! Though it seems a bit violent for a Reverb pedal. I could see it for a monster distortion. Either way I love it!

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I had no idea what I was going to get, but I can admit that when I first pulled it out of the box I though I had cut my hand opening the box and bled all over the pedal. I love the paint job! Though it seems a bit violent for a Reverb pedal. I could see it for a monster distortion. Either way I love it!

oh, that is why i :)D) my comment, it was a JOKE!!!!!

voojo

Voojo! You got the Murdererator!

That's the only one of that finish in the world and we always wondered where it ended up...glad it's in a loving home, thank you very much!

-Ryan
www.drscientist.ca

Seeing that finish brought a tear to my eye, it is so beautiful (Yeah I'm kind of a sick puppy!)

oh, that is why i :)D) my comment, it was a JOKE!!!!!

You making fun of my Murdererator? Just kidding!:BEER

Does it sound better in an effects loop our out front?

Currently the only amps I have on hand don't have an effects loop, but I am getting a new amp in March and I will be able to try it in the effects loop. I emailed the good Dr. awhile back and he assured me the pedal is happy wherever it is put, which is good because I bought the pedal mostly to use with the new amp. It sounds great in front of the other two though, the pedal is really quiet, not noisy at all.

Seth

Trending Topics

Top Bottom